Today we’re going to check out a really interesting puzzle/platformer by Nifflas’ Games (aka Nicklas Nygren). We’ll travel across many planets in search of parts to fix our ship and repair a teleporter as well as use our camera to take pictures of the environments to help solve puzzles. There’s some great ambiance here as well as a great mix of exploration, exposition, platforming and puzzle solving. I’m really happy I tried this one and I will definitely recommend that you do the same! There’s a free trial at the link below if you’d like to give it a try before you buy it on Steam.
Purchase on Steam:
Any support for the show you feel I deserve – including “likes”, comments and favorites – are a huge help to raise awareness of what I’m doing and the indie games I cover. For more check out the links below:
– The official show site:
– Catch me live at:
– Follow me on Twitter: @RockLeeSmile and @Indieimpression
– ‘Like’ my Indie Impressions Facebook page and keep updated on what’s going on every day!
– Official Indie Impressions Greenlight Collection:
Got a game suggestion for me? Let me know! New ideas are always welcome. Indie Devs: I will also try to schedule a video upload with you for your game launch if you’d like a little help getting the word out!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://taibangoc.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game of Thrones: Theme Song ► Metal Remix (by Johari)
- PLAYING THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER (RedCard)
- OVERWATCH D.VA SONG (Sky High) LYRIC VIDEO – DAGames
- ChillTea || STEVEN UNIVERSE FUTURE HIGHSCHOOL AU: STOP CHOKING! || Comic Dubs
- Vitamin Connection DIRECT FEED Gameplay (Nintendo Switch – from the Developers of Shantae!)