★ Register Now to Our Free iOS Career Course!
Subscribe to our channel:
In this episode, we dive into our first lines of code. Before we begin building the project, we agree on a set of rules such as:
– Follow the Pomodoro Technique for segmenting workload and time
– Develop the system by writing tests first
– Separate the responsibilities of the system in modules
We start by creating the QuizEngine project, a module responsible for the business logic of the system. Despite the fact that we are building an iOS app, the QuizEngine is created as a macOS framework, allowing us to embed it later in any platform specific deployment target (iOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS). We also get for free blazing fast unit tests 🚀!
Our first component is the Flow, a class responsible for controlling the routing of the system based on a simple question, “Are there any more questions to show?”.
– In case there are we want to get the answer for the current question and move on to the next one.
– If there are no more questions we want to route to the results.
As we test drive the Flow we get into how we choose to create classes over structs, abstract behaviours by using protocols, boost your productivity by using a somewhat obscure feature of Xcode and much more!
Follow the series progress on GitHub:
Visit our website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Longplay: Yogho Yogho (1995) [MS-DOS]
- Azimuth : Ride the Winds – Kickstarter Board Game Review
- Adventure Time – These Lumps (Cartoon Network Games)
- LeBron James and YG pull up to watch Mikey Williams Final Game of the Season! 👑
- THE WIGGLES HAT MATCHING GAME WIGGLY FUN THE WIGGLES PLAY KIDS COWBOY FIREFIGHTER